Location: Aghios Georgios – Argirades
Located in a natural retreat and yet not far from the centre of resort or the sweeping golden sandy (about 500 m.) beach nearby.
In this private environment, surrounded by beautifully matured gardens, Fedra shares the domain with four other villas each having their own space and garden to relax, dine or pass the time away.
300 m2 own garden.
This two storey semi-detached house is simply but comfortably furnished with views from the upstairs bedroom balconies of the rambling countryside and the sea beyond. Outside terrace area for al fresco dining.
Shared swimming pool 11m x 7m with ladder access, poolside bar area with fridge and poolside shower. Natural shade and sun umbrellas, sunbeds and outdoor lounging furniture.
- Ground Floor: Consists of small sitting area with open plan gallery styled fitted kitchen with dining facilities. Shower room, washbasin and w.c. Spiral staircase leads to the first floor.
- First Floor: Consists of bedroom 1: Twin beds with patio doors opening onto a balcony a/c, t.v. and safe. Bedroom 2: Twin beds with patio doors opening onto a balcony, t.v. and a/c. Shower room, washbasin and w.c. 4 + 1 beds.
- Exterior of the Villa: The gardens surrounding the villa are private and are lush with beautifully matured plants, flowers and trees. The owner takes great pride in his garden and will delight in sharing fruits of the season with his residents.
- Shared swimming pool 11m x 7m with ladder access, poolside bar area with fridge and poolside shower.Natural shade and sun umbrellas, sunbeds and outdoor lounging furniture.
- Portable gas BBQ.
- Shared parking
- Maid service 3 times per week
- Linen/towel change twice per week
- Air Conditioning
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds with patio doors opening onto a balcony a/c,satellite t.v. and safety box.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds with patio doors opening onto a balcony,satellite t.v. and a/c.
St. George’s Bay situated on the South West coast of the island, unlike some of the larger resorts has remained untouched by commercialism. It boasts 5 km of beautiful golden sand and stretches as far as the eye can see. Swimming here is divine and local water sports are available.
In resort there is a good selection of taverns, shops mini markets and bars.
Within a few minutes walk from the villa there is a little mini market which sells basic supplies.
Recommend: A short drive will take you to some wonderful parts of the south west for example, Halicounas, Prassoudi and Ag Matheos, who all adorn fantastic sandy beaches with excellent sea front fish taverns. Alternatively drive over to the south east coast to Boukari or Petriti where the fishing caiques bring their catch of the day and you can sample some of the best fresh fish and local wine on the island.