Agios Georgios is situated in the south west side of the island and well known for its beautiful long sandy beach and crystal clear water.
To add to all of that there are greek tavernas with excellent cuisine.
All of these aspects have made this resort popular over the last fiew years.
A short distance from the houses one can find a lot of amenities.
The nearest village is Argyrades (2,5 km).
Other villages close by are:Lefkimmi (12 km), Messonghi (12 km) etc.
Some of the possible activities and attractions in the area include:
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Waterskiing and various other water sports
- Boat Hire
- Dinghy and Catamaran sailing
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving at nearby Kavos
- Sea cruises to Paxos and Mainland Greece
- Walking at Lake Korission and the Cedar Forest